A New Type of Hydrogen Technology Company
Hydrogen Optimized™ is a Hydrogen Technology focused Engineering, Procurement and Construction company. We develop and complete projects for clients and partners using our innovative hydrogen capabilities.
Our pedigree dates to 1905, when Alexander T. Stuart, Canada’s hydrogen pioneer, concluded that hydrogen and oxygen were the key building blocks to a sustainable clean and diverse energy and industrial world. His Son Alexander K. (Sandy) Stuart expanded upon his father’s work on a global basis.
We were founded in 2017 by Andrew T.B. Stuart, grandson of Alexander T. Stuart. Andrew has nearly 40 years experience with hydrogen technologies and their implementation into world markets and global industries. His vision is that by 2030, the adoption of clean hydrogen processes for energy and industrial purposes will have improved the quality of life for all individuals worldwide.
Our history stands out, but it’s our core values & expertise that allow us to
STAND OUT, TOGETHER.
Hydrogen can be produced directly from renewable electricity.
Our energy and cost efficient Hydrogen Optimized Green Connect™ technology, enables a rugged all weather solution for today’s renewable hydrogen applications.
We believe the adoption of clean hydrogen processes will improve the quality of life for all individuals worldwide.
Our mission is to realize this vision as we stand on the shoulders of our heritage of over 115 years of hydrogen expertise.
Hydrogen Optimized’s Technology Center allows development and demonstration of novel advanced equipment and hydrogen processes.
WHAT WE DO
We work with clients and partners to move projects forward through conceptualization, commercialization and scaling in the market.
With the world’s premier hydrogen heritage, we develop, design, and build innovative hydrogen technologies and processes. At our Hydrogen Technology Center, we scale from bench top to packaged modular systems. We implement, with our partners, full-scale industrial or energy systems.
Hydrogen Optimized™ works with clients and partners on an individual basis to advance hydrogen processes and bring forward optimal solutions for hydrogen requirements. We can provide exceptional value and leading know-how to accelerate our clients’ and partners’ goals. Our team expertise includes technology development engineering, science, project development, project management and finance.
Hydrogen Optimized™ enables rapid development and scaling of new technology and processes into the market with a risk-reduced methodology.
Examples of What We Do
- Green Connect™ Renewable Photovoltaic Hydrogen Systems
- Green Connect™ Renewable Wind Hydrogen Systems
- Flexible 20-200 MW water electrolysis Single Circuit™ Systems
- Integrated Electrolysis™ Systems
- Hydrogen Filling Systems for Mobility Applications
- Hydrogen Project Front End Engineering and Design as well as EPC supervision
- Hydrogen Energy Storage (Energy & Chemical Applications)
- Hydrogen Generation for Clean Chemistry Applications
- High Pressure and Purity Hydrogen Bottling Systems
- Feasibility Studies for the Intercontinental Production & Transport of Hydrogen for Energy & Clean Industry
- Feasibility Studies for all Types of Hydrogen Projects
- Hydrogen Production via Water Electrolysis
- Hydrogen Production via Gasification
- Synthesis Gas Production
- Hydrogen Isotope Production & Purification
- Steam Iron Process (Solid & Liquid)
- Direct Reduction of Iron Ore (For Steel & Stainless Steel)
- Methanol Production Systems
- Development of New Hydrogen Processes
- Hydrogen Project Engineering and Documentation
- Hydrogen Project Commissioning
- Hydrogen Technology Component Development
- Long Term Hydrogen Technology Performance Testing
- Hydrogen Gas Purification Systems
- Fulfilling Hydrogen-based Requirements for Jurisdictions of Authority
- Developing Relevant Hydrogen Codes and Standards
- And More…
Contact Us About Your Hydrogen Project
Who we do it for
Our clients and partners are private sector firms who seek specialized hydrogen expertise. We work with them to accelerate the development, execution, and scaling of hydrogen projects.
We also assist public sector stakeholders to define and achieve their hydrogen objectives from policy creation to implementation.
Through Hydrogen Optimized’s unique development-design-implement methodology, we work with our clients to conceptualize, commercialize, and scale.